Honey - natural remedy for your cough!
Honey is the best natural home remedy for your cough (incl. recipes for cough syrups)
Jesus Gospel or Judas Gospel? - Method of Bible Based Criticism
My key question about any religious writings (especially my own) is "does it align with the bible?"!
What is the Important Gospel Message in our World Today?
(We all tend to loose sight of this)!
Eternal Torment: Are the Wicked Tormented "for Ever and Ever"?
Bowen Technique Research Summaries
(added 6/06/07) Attempts to correct the paucity of published Bowen Technique Research
1: Tibialis Posterior Tendonitis Rehabilitation: Introduction
2: Posterior Tibial Insufficiency Treatment: Leg Realignment
3: Posterior Tibial Insufficiency Treatment: Exercises
4: Posterior Tibial Tendonitis Treatment: Trigger Point Massage
(added 25/04/07) Tibialis-posterior tendon deficiency is a direct result of faults in body alignment and muscle tensioning!
- The Pilates Box
(added 24/6/06) ...is an easy to understand diagnostic and therapeutic tool.
Case study included.
- Pilates Therapy, Pilates Solutions
(added 14/3/06) Pilates is not a substute for the expertise of your physiotherapist,
but the Pilates approach can be of benefit to a wide range of conditions.
- Beginner Pilates Mat Workout
(added 14/3/06) Developed especially for women and classical dancers,
but also suitable for men and athletes in general. This series of exercises
provides a comprehensive mat class style workout for the beginner.
- Pilates Exercises for Straightening Scoliosis
(added 14/3/06) Offers a Pilates approach to Scoliosis
- Tibialis posterior Rehabilitation
(added 27/1/06) Unlike other articles on Tibialis posterior tendinitis, this one presents a series of
practical exercises that put you in touch with your body's postural and muscle tensioning defects.
When you know the real causes, Posterior tibial muscle rehab becomes simple and logical.
- Barry Groves: Diabetes Interview
(added 22/11/05)Exposes the currently
deplorable state of dietary advice for diabetics!
Barry Groves has lived healthily on a low carb diet for 43 years,
so he knows what he is talking about!
Comprehensive Guide to Pilates Teacher Training Schools and Pilates Certification
- (added 19/11/05) - Reliable advice on who to train from.
Pilates Elders and famous Pilates Teachers
- (added 17/11/05) Information about the "Elders" and other famous teachers.
The links offsite bring you an excellent selection of stories and anecdotes.
Strength Training Versus Pilates
- (added 8/10/05) Find out what is wrong with weight training and how Pilates can help!
Back Pain Red Flags
- (added 8/9/05) Back Pain Red Flags are the doctor's warning signs
that your back needs urgent medical attention...
Back Massage Technique
- (added 8/9/05) With diligence and good feedback from your "patient",
you can learn a basic but highly effective therapeutic back massage technique....
Biology of Trigger Points
- (added 30/8/05) Discussions and trigger point diagrams from basic and applied trigger point research.
Tom Bowen: His Life and work
- (added 5/6/05) The Life and Work of brilliant Manual Therapist Tom Bowen
- (added 22/5/05) Free Online Pilates Information Resource
- (added 20/4/05) Diagrams of the Causative Posture-Movement fault together with
general Information on Treatment and Posture-Movement Re-education Strategies.
Free Pilates Information and Exercises
(1) Free Pilates Exercise Instructions with Pictures
The world's biggest online resource for printable Exercises described according to the Pilates Principles of Controlology.
(2) Free Classic Pilates Matwork Exercises
Classic Mat as developed by Joseph Pilates for his ballet clients and presented in his book
"Return to Life through Controlology".
(3) Pilates Sample Exercises
Pilates style physiotherapeutic exercises. Free online printable resource
(4) Pilates Alexander Technique
There are many similarities between Pilates Controlology and Alexander Teacher Technique. This
free exercise resource page combines the two approaches.
A Pilates Biography
(added 5/4/05) The Joseph Pilates biography makes for inspiring reading!
- Consequences of Office Chair Sitting
Key words: Consequences of Office Chair Sitting
Degenerative Disc Disease, siotic nerve pinch, siatic nerve pain sitting back, iliopsoas and back pain,
erector spinae, tight hamstring, chairs and back pain.
Consequences of Office Chair Sitting (1):
Disc Starvation and Degenerative Disk Disease...
Consequences of Office Chair Sitting (2):
the Pre-flexed Spine and the pinched Siatic Nerve
Consequences of Office Chair Sitting(3):
Tight Hamstrings, Iliopsoas Trigger Points, Erector Spinae Muscle Fatigue.
- The following short articles give you an insight into what EasyVigour Pilates is all about...
- (added 21/6/04)
How EasyVigour Pilates started...
Free Pilates Exercises!...
Pilates Exercises Instructions!...
Weight Bearing Pilates Exercises!...
- Introduction to Pilates Exercises the EasyVigour Way!
- (added 19/6/04)This free e-book contains the full eight introductory Exercises described below!
How to do EasyVigour Pilates
The Zip and Hollow
The Pelvic Elevator
Engage Gluteus maximus
The Scapular Anchor
Stand Tall, Walk Tall!
- The Back Repair Manual
- (sample pages added 16/6/04, final publication due approx late August 2004) Optimizing your movement patterns with Alexander Technique in Alliance with
Pilates Low Back Pain Exercises
- Sample Pages:-
Lower Back/Sciatic Nerve Pain Causes & Management
Lower Back Pain Exercises
Introduction to the Back Repair Manual
Lower Back Pain Exercises
Lower Back Exercises, back pain causes, lower back pain exercises, lower back exercises for disk pain
Back Exercises: Herniated Disk
Herniated disk alternative treatments,
lumbar herniated disc flare up: herniated disc alternative treatments to surgery,
lumbar disc herniation chiropractic, herniated disk exercises
Alexander Technique: Backs
do alexander technique, alexander technique/unique Hands on method,
Alexander technique - releasing and lengthening taller
Pilates Lower Back Pain Exercises
Pilates lower back pain, weight bearing exercises pilates, pilates exercises instructions,
pilates pictures, printable,
- Swayback in Cross Country Skiiers
- (Added 12/3/04) Swayback is a common affliction of modern man. It is a symptom of
chair sitting and comfortable shoeing. Written especially for Cross Country Skiers,
this article is good holds good for any person who has ever suffered from a bad back.
- Free Pilates Exercises
- (Added 12/4/04) More exercises! The author is
researching the latest texts in clinical physiotherapy. Once finished, the
library will contain a selection of exercises built around what actually happens in the body,
thus giving you the best musculoskeletal maintenance program that modern clinicians
- Engage Gluteus maximus!
- (Added 25/12/03) Covers the importance of this major dynamic stabilizer
in the pain free function of the lower back, hip, and leg. Take a look at the difference
between the buttocks of modern man and the buttocks of the Kalahari bushman,
and you will begin to understand why western man is plagued by these distressing
and costly musculo-skeletal conditions!
- OBP of Cross Country Skiing(1):
- (Added 22/9/03) Especially written for Cross-Country skiers, this article applies "Optimal Body
Positioning" to this all too common affliction of Cross Country...
- Managing Exercise Induced Asthma in XC-Skiing
- (Added 24/9/03) Authored by fellow skiier Clare-Louise Brumley (B. Occ. Therapy, Grad. Dip.
Nutrition/Medicine), this short article is power packed with research based information
on both cause and management of this distressing condition!
- OBP of Tennis Elbow (full article).
- (Added 18/9/03). This article goes beyond physiotherapeutic advice. It
gives detailed discussion of causes, prevention and treatment, and at the same time
introduces the reader to the concept of OBP!